Sea Foam Motor Treatment and Tune-up$9.99
- Suitable for both gasoline and diesel engines
- Very versatile cleaner, suitable for numerous tasks
- Well known and established brand with great customer support
- Good price and products come in large variety of different sizes and bulk packs
- As a general cleaner, may lack some cleaning power
- Process of cleaning the engine may be a bit difficult for novices
The Sea Foam Motor Tune Up is an extremely versatile liquid. It’s a 100% petroleum based blend; performing the job of a fuel injector cleaner, lubricant, stabilizer and moisture controller. The list of features is nothing short of amazing:
- Suitable for gasoline and diesel engines – Check
- Can be used with carbureted and fuel injected engines – Check
- Suitable for just about any type of machine engine maintenance from cars to leafblowers – Check
- Not just a fuel additive, but also suitable for use in oil crankcases – Check
- Cleans injectors, passageways, intake valves and pistons – Check
- Performs as a de-icer and anti-gel – Check
- Controls engine moisture and is anti-corrosive – Check
- Stabilizes fuel for up to 2 years – Check
- Great value per dollar – Check
There is little that this Sea Foam Motor tune up product cannot accomplish and for an affordable price to boot. It may not be the strongest cleaner out there, but its versatility is hard to beat. Being able to apply the product in so many different ways and for so many different engines goes a long way towards providing the end user with more options on how to care for their equipment.
How to use?
- As a fuel additive, pour 1 oz. of liquid into your fuel tank per 1 gallon of fuel
- For engine cleaning, slowly pour small amounts into the vacuum line, fuel line or air intake system of gasoline engines at operating temperature – DO NOT pour liquid into Diesel Engine air intake systems
- For oil treatment, add 1.5 oz. of liquid per 1 qt. to oil crankcase
- For additional applications, consider using the Sea Foam Spray, to access hard to reach parts of the engine
- Read the product label for more specific instructions and please watch the following video:
The Sea Foam Motor Treatment is a common sight in repair shops and garages across the country and for good reason. It’s both affordable and versatile; you can use it on your gasoline or diesel engines and it’s suitable for not only cleaning tasks but also for fuel treatment as it helps with lubricating the engines and protecting them from wear and tear.
Due to its wide range of applications, this Sea Foam product doesn’t excel at any one task; however, thanks to its gentle ingredients, it is much safer than other industrial strength cleaners. For general maintenance and cleaning purposes it’s an excellent product. If you are looking for even more ways to utilize the Sea Foam motor treatment; The Sea Foam Spray is a great variation of the standard product.
Sea Foam Motor Tune Up products range from 12 oz. aerosol cans all the way up to 1 gallon jugs. Buy in bulk to save cash or test out a single can to start with!
I’m a mechanic and use it at work. I notice you get some pinging (preignition) which can be damaging over a long period of time, but it goes away within a few blocks of driving.
Hi I have a2003 Chevy Silverado ,never used sea foam.I was looking up the reviews. Will it hurt the motor,I know some engine cleaners will damage the motor.I bought some Lucus oil treatment for my truck and it has a little tick when cranked from a cold start in the mornings.So I’m thinking the Lucus will help it , if it doesn’t then need another option or a plan b thanks
Add 1.5 ounces of seafoam for each litre oil your truck takes and run it for about 100 miles, then change the oil & filter and the tick will be gone
I used on my 2002 Honda accord 4cl. through break booster vaccum hose 3 oz and 5 oz gas tank. It ciean carbon and clock my egr ports so i had to took it mechanics to clean up 6 hole it cost me $450. My car has 155000 mile. Sean than once a while i use 4oz in full tank of gas not in buster.car is running fine now.
Will sea form use in oil crankcase /clean Pistons , vales , rings!!!!! Will it stop your car from blowing blue smoke!
My wife’s A6 Audi has been acting funny and the engine light would come on no matter what I did. I installed coils and plugs and you name it.
I work on cars my since I was 13, I run scans on and problems would show up then disappear.
Then all hell broke loose, she called me! It’s blowing black smoke and won’t hardly pull it self. Got home scanner came out ! Intake manifold flipper stuck, $600 a piece, well I was preparing to replace them, I got to thinking about sea foam video I watch. I went out and and with the car running and with the air hose disconnected from the throttle body squirt sea foam directly into the engine and then with engine rev up poured it from the can till the engine stalled out. Left it for 24 hrs and the dam runs the best it has for along time. And the service engine light hasn’t returned. Dean